Île d'Orléans | Interpretation center
For any Quebecer, going around Île d'Orléans is a must.
Do not miss the gourmet stop at our café boutique, to enjoy a coffee tasting during your visit with family, friends or with your professional collaborators. Île d'Orléans is now a tasting destination for all our coffees, roasted in our new roasting space in Limoilou.
Information and tasting sessions scheduleHigh season :
Friday to Sunday, 11 a.m. to 16 p.m.Low season :
- A guided tour to dive into the world of Smith coffee and refine your knowledge of roasting and equipment;
- A presentation of all of our different coffee recipes by one of our experts on site;
- The option to consume our various recipes at the coffee counter;
- A team of experienced baristas waiting for you to share with you this great passion that lives in them.
- A diverse à la carte counter café:
- Specialized coffee counter
- Gourmet counter: sandwiches & pastries
- A souvenir shop that presents a variety of products from Canadian artisans.