Espresso subscription - Saint-Laurent organic fair trade beans (1kg)
- Save $ 7 / month
- Get up to $ 96 off by prepaying your subscription for the year
- Never run out of your favorite coffee again, at the best possible price
✅ Premium quality grains: Our Head roaster makes sure to source from the best producers in each region.
✅ Traditional roasting: We roast the coffee beans with the greatest respect for them.
✅ Awesome flavors: Discover vegetal flavors, caramelized berries, citrus and many more.
☕ All our coffees are roasted on Île-d'Orléans and we guarantee you a fresh roast!
🎁 Free delivery in Quebec with purchases of + $ 50
🌎️ We ship all over the world !
🚚 Orders are normally dispatched within 1 to 2 days.
Origin: Guatemala (Antigua), Honduras (Santa Barbara)
Roasting profile: Medium Dark Roast
Suggested brewing method: All filter and espresso brewing methods
Variety: Bourbon (Typica), Lempira
Bean Flavours: Toasted, fruity, sweet, rich
- This coffee stands out thanks to its full taste and lingering body. Its mineral and earthy notes, combined with spicy and woody notes present a strong bitterness, leaving little room for acidity.
- Brewed as an espresso, this coffee offers a strong fruit flavour of black cherry along with a medium intensity and body. Its acidity and bitterness are slightly more developed, due to the espresso brewing, but they remain very well balanced. This coffee is well complemented with plant based milks.
NB: Please store your coffee in a tightly closed and dry place protected from light.
* The promotions are not cumulative. If an item is already on sale, no other offer will apply. Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org for any problem or question.